Friday 10 January 2014

Happy Watercolour Sneak Peek!

Good morning!
I got my delivery of my sneak peek items from the Spring/Summer catalogue yesterday but I only had time for a very quick play with them today. Here is a card I made for a dear friend who is going through a very tough time right now.


I have used the lovely new set Happy Watercolour and stamped it with Pool Party and Basic Black ink.


The sentiment is from Petite Pairs.


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Pool Party Classic Stampin' PadBasic Black Classic Stampin' PadPetite Pairs - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!Stampin' Distress Tool

I hope you have a lovely weekend planned...I shall mostly be working...with a little crafting thrown in!



2 comments:

  1. Hi. Lizy
    Fabby card... Love that stamp....
    Dont work to hard.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lizy.gorgeous delicate flower and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts