Thursday 9 January 2014

Blue Butterflies

Hello!
Oooh it's Thursday...guess what that means?? A brand new challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches! We have had Christmas off and now we are back with our first challenge of 2014, and it's a sketch...

Here is my card...

 I used Gorgeous Grunge in Tempting Turquoise and Midnight Muse and the sentiment is from Simply Sketched.


The butterflies are from Papillon Potpourri and I used the generational stamping technique (stamping several times with one inking of the stamp).

As I have used shades of blue I am going to enter my card into the challenge at Less Is More.


Supplies used

Gorgeous GrungePapillon Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp SetSimply Sketched
Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' PadTempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' PadElegant Butterfly Punch

I have a card delivery to make today, then if I'm lucky, I'll get a chance to play with all my new Spring/Summer sneak peek items...eeek excited much?!!

Have a fabby day!









8 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous
    Lizy, hope you don't mind if I pin it! Xx
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just managed to catch up with all the stunning work you've done this week Lizy. I love them all!

    I have a new order on it's way to me. When I checked earlier it was leaving Glasgow this morning. Can't wait!

    By the way I was visiting Vicky's blog and she mentioned your SU promotion. Congrats Lizy, well done!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Lizy, beautiful colours too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this card Lizy! I love the generational stamping on the butterflies; clever take on the sketch! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super Lizy, I love those grunge stamps!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the shades of blue with the delicate 3D butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous lizy.the butterflies are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts