Wednesday 15 January 2014

Baby, baby!

Hiya!
I have not one, but two cards for you today! Although, they are the same, just 2 colourways.


I have used a really cute stamp and sentiment from the Sweetest Gift set and simply stamped one in Pink Pirouette and the other in Soft Sky, with Basic Gray outlines.


I stitched the edges and mounted them on matching card blanks. I used the layout at CAS(E) This Sketch as inspiration for my card.



Stampin' Up! supplies used

Sweetest GiftPink Pirouette Classic Stampin' PadSoft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
please click on the products above to buy direct from my online store.



I am starting a brand new Stampers 6 club on the 30th January, details of which can be found here. If you join you will have 3 months' opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the Sale-a-Bration promotion, and with the brand new Spring/Summer catalogue released at the same time, I'm sure you will get yourself some wonderful products for free! Please contact me for more details and to join.

I'm getting quite excited...I am have a upgrade in my craft room this weekend! A visit to Ikea on Friday night, then a day of building Expedits and re-organising on Saturday...I can't wait! I'll keep you posted! :)

Have a great day!


3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts