Thursday 30 January 2014

An economical card!

Good morning!
I spent most of last night designing the inserts for a friend's wedding, which I have to say, I am extremely happy with...I hope Laura is just as happy! I'm sure I will be blogging them eventually!

Anyway, it's time for our new challenge this week at CAS - Colours and Sketches, and this week it's the double!


Here is my card...


This is what I call a very economical card...it only uses one stamp set! And it is a lovely new one from the Spring/Summer catalogue, called Peachy Keen.


I stamped the heart once onto the card blank, then stamped again, cut it out and popped it up on Dimensionals, after stamping the sentiment across the middle. The arrows are stamped in Blushing Bride and Soft Sky.

After I had photographed the card, I decided it needed a little something else, so I added some nail gem pearls...


What do you think? With or without pearls?


Stampin' Up! supplies used

Peachy KeenRich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' PadSoft Sky Classic Stampin' PadBlushing Bride Classic Stampin' PadBasic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online store.

I hope you like our challenge this week and that we get to see lots of entries! Enjoy!










7 comments:

  1. Great card Lizy. It works really well but the little pearls add just a wee bit extra. Love the colours.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lizy! I love this steampset and the way you used it on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Lizy! I'm not help - I like it both with and without the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lizy.fab design, i love the heart and arrows :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhh Lizy, this, for me, is CAS perfection - I dream of making cards as good as this! Oh, and with, definitely.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the dimension you gave the heart! And yes, I agree that the pearls add just the right little finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it with the pearls Lizy - it's a gorgeous card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts