Saturday 18 January 2014

Adorable Baby

Good morning!
I love Saturdays, don't you? Especially as I have the day off and I'm re-organising my craft room, with Jen's help! We went to Ikea last night to get my new furniture. It should have been uneventful, but it wasn't! We got stuck in the lift! It is my first time and I can tell you, it will be my last because I do not plan to go in a lift again!! (or at least for a very long while!)

Another good thing about Saturdays is the new challenge at Less Is More, and this week it's 

NEW BABY

Now, as it happens, I made a new baby card for my DT card for our new sketch at Sketch Saturday this week, so I am entering it into this challenge.


I have used a stamp from a Stampin' Up! set called Sweetest Gift. It's stamped in Wisteria Wonder and I paper pierced the edge for interest.


I embossed the bottom half of the card blank with the Perfect Polka Dots EF and the banners are created using two of the FREE Sale-a-Bration products...Banner Blast stamps and Banner Punch. 
For more information about Sale-a-Bration, or joining my Stampers Six club, please contact me and I'd be very happy to help!
&dbwsdemoid=5006432

Stampin' Up! supplies used

Sweetest Gift Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' PadDaffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
Essentials Paper-Piercing PackPaper-Piercing Tool

I love our sketch this week and I hope you do too!


11 comments:

  1. This is really sweet Lizy.
    I was sorry to read of your escapade in the lift! How long were you stuck for? It's not something that I have experienced as yet ...thank goodness!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lizy. I love the embossing and your colour choices are brilliant.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Lizy. Good luck with your craft room re-organisation!!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Lizy. Ideal to have in your box for a new baby boy or girl. Love the simplicity of it.

    I'm hoping to get something done with my new stamps this weekend.

    My internet access is fixed at last (fingers still crossed) and I have a lovely new laptop so I should be sorted now! I'm a bit scared of the new laptop as it has a different operating system and the opening screen looks a bit scary. I'm going to have to make a start though as this one is past it.

    Hope the re-organisation of your craft room has been successful!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Lizy - Happy Saturday .. just love this card and I like the fact it is neither girl or boy 'flavoured'.. equally useable for both.. I have this adorable set. am just so so waiting for an occasion to have use it.. Come on nephews and niececes in law!... !
    Jan
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Lizzy, at last you´re safe and sound !!!
    Gorgeous and alegant card, i like your stamps , veru stunning! nad i like the colours too, great card!
    Good luck with your scarproom re-organisation!
    Hugs from Palma and have a nice and safe week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific baby card! the colors compliment each other so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Lizy and a great way to use those banners. My husband is still reluctant to use lifts after getting stuck in one back in the 80s! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous baby card! (I'd have been having hysterics in that lift!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Lizy, I love the colour combination and the sentiment is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts