Thursday 2 January 2014

A Snowy Christmas couple!

Happy New Year!!
I hope your 2014 is brilliant and all you want it to be!

I have a few Christmas cards that I made that I haven't blogged yet, so here is one of them. This one was for my Brother and Sis-in-Law...


I really love this stamp set; Snow Day. You can do so much with it and really create some cute characters, like this sweet couple!


The snow in the background was created using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, Versamark and Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss powder.

Supplies used

Snow Day Wood-mount Stamp SetGorgeous GrungeVersamark Pad - by Stampin' Up!Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder - by Stampin' Up!Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad 
click on the pictures to buy direct from my online store.

I'm off to work today, then hopefully I will get myself back to the gym tomorrow! Have a fab Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Lizy! Happy New Year to you and Kieran
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Lizy, I love it. I haven't blogged lots of Christmas cards this year. That should probably be last year now!

    I'm optimistic about my broadband now. Since being connected on the 23rd it has been working fine apart from a hiccup last Friday evening/Saturday. Fingers crossed I've got that sorted out now!

    I'm back to work tomorrow as we only get 2 days each week. In fact we're lucky in Scotland to get the 1st and 2nd of January.

    This weekend I'm going to order some new SU goodies. Some of the Sale-a-Bration items look very tempting!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts