Thursday 23 January 2014

A sketchy kind of a day!

Hey! 
It's time for our new challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches and this week it's a sketch challenge, so here is Karen's sketch...


Now I will be honest...it is a little bit of a different sketch for me to use...I found it slightly difficult to rise to this challenge, but I did and I am not totally unhappy with the result!


I have used some of the brand new products that will be available in the new Spring/Summer catalogue from 28th January....the ribbon and the DSP.


The stamp is from the Hello, Lovely stamp set, stamped in Pacific Point and Summer Starfruit to match the paper.

We'd love to see your creations and don't forget to check out the rest of the DT cards!



Stampin' Up! supplies used

Hello LovelyPacific Point Classic Stampin' PadSummer Starfruit Classic Stampin' Pad
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online shop.


*Only 1 place left!*
I am starting a brand new Stampers 6 club on the 30th January, details of which can be found here. If you join you will have 3 months' opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the Sale-a-Bration promotion, and with the brand new Spring/Summer catalogue released at the same time, I'm sure you will get yourself some wonderful products for free! Please contact me for more details and to join.

Thanks for popping round today....I look forward to seeing your card in our linky! :)








4 comments:

  1. Cool card, Lizy! Love that you used ribbon as one of the blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh Lizy, this made me think of warm summer days, deck chairs on the beach, lovely in January. I think you did an excellent job with this sketch, love your colours!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lizy.i love the beach theme and fab summer colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Lizy - stunning use of ribbon too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts