Friday 13 December 2013

Girly, spring like, sneek peek!

Good morning!
Wow isn't it busy this time of year?? I haven't stopped with my orders...working til very late most nights, but I think I can see the end now! 

I can't post any of them just yet, so here is a card I made as I fancied a break from the Christmas cards! This is sooooo spring like and girly...love it!


Told you it was girly lol! Have you noticed I have slipped a sneak peak in there too? The lovely banners are from the Language of Love set which will be available in the new Spring/Summer catalogue. Aren't they gorgeous?? 


The string holding them together is one of the free Sale-A-Bration items that will be available at the end of January! 

Supplies
Cardstock - Soft Sky, Whisper White
Stamps - Language of Love (sneak peek), Express Yourself (hostess)
Ink - Soft Sky, Crisp Cataloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Embossing - Fancy Fan EF
Dies - Bitty Banners Framelits

If you would like to buy any of the products I have used here, or in any of my projects, please do click through to my online shop using the link on my sidebar.

I am starting a new Stampers 6 club in January, just in time for the new Sale-a-Bration promotion, where you will receive free products for every £45 spend! If you would like to know more about Stampers 6, you can read about it hereor feel free to contact me with any queries.

I am entering my card into the sketch challenge at Seize The Sketch

I'm off to work now...tatty bye!


2 comments:

  1. Lovin' your girly card, it's beautiful!
    Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lizy.fab pretty bunting and embossing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts