Saturday 2 November 2013

Woooo! It's Two!

Hello sketchy fans! 
How are you this Saturday morning?

We have another sketch for you over at Sketch Saturday so here is my DT card...


I have used all Stampin' Up! products, including this cute little Baby Tees stamp that comes on a wheel.


I added a couple of Candy Dots and some stitching for interest. The sentiment is from the Cuddles and Kisses stamp set.
You can buy these products from me here.

Here is our sketch for this week...


We'd love you to join us this week!


6 comments:

  1. Such a cute baby card Lizy, love the baby tee stamps. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling, Lizy! I love the onsies and the overall colors you used. What a fabulous CAS card. Great showcase of SU! products.
    Hugs, Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Lizzy, fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw so gorgeous lizy.the babygro`s are adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute baby card! It's lovely!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts