Saturday 16 November 2013

A very late baby girl!

Hi there sketch fans!
I can't believe it's Saturday again already! And as such, it's time for our new sketch at Sketch Saturday, so here it is...


And my card...


This is commission card I made this week for my friend's Mum to give her daughter, who finally gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, 15 days late! It is an 8x8in card.


I used mainly Stampin' Up! products for this card and the sentiment is computer generated.

I have the whole weekend off work, which will be lovely, but I have an awful lot of card commissions to complete, a holiday dog to walk, Stampin' Up! convention to get ready for and a very large pile of ironing to do! Ok, so maybe not a weekend off lol!

You have a fabby one and hope you get some fun in there somewhere! :)

6 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card - goodness 15 days!!!!! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birth announcement Lizy! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby card Lizy. These little charms are a lovely finishing touch.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous and pretty lizy.i love the sweet babygro`s :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful baby card! I so love the little baby outfits! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts