Thursday 10 October 2013

A smudgy Santa!

Hello again!
Ok this is a super quick post as I forgot to schedule one for our challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches this week! 


I have used the lovely and traditional Santa's List stamp and some DSP from the Season Of Style stack.


I do love this stamp! He is stamped in Baked Brown Sugar and when I pick up the panel I realised it wasn't dry as I smudged a bit! Rather than throw it out, I rubbed my fingers gently over the image and picked up more colours, and 'distressed' the entire panel! :)

Here is our sketch for this week...


Please do come along and have a go! :)

See you tomorrow!


4 comments:

  1. I'd never have guessed about the smudge - another happy accident because he looks fab! Great idea to make a Christmas card with the sketch.

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lizy.i love the vintage santa :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Louise - I wouldn't have known the inky distressing was done to cover an ooops if you hadn't admitted it! I like the warmth of the brown with the burgundy papers. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts