Saturday 19 October 2013

A Christmas Star for Sketch Saturday!

Hello!
It's Saturday and that can mean only one thing! It is a new sketch at Sketch Saturday!

So here is my card. Now I must warn you, I have a bit of an obsession with a particular colour! 


I LOVE Bermuda Bay! It's such a beautiful, fresh colour! Anyway I digress! Back to my card....I used some of the new Designer Paper Stack from this year's In Colours, and teamed it with an embossed panel of Whisper White.


The Star is created using the new Single Stamp, Christmas Star. I stamped it with Versamark then embossed with Silver Stampin' Emboss powder. I have added a sentiment in the bottom right corner from the More Merry Messages stamp set. I really love this stamp and I can see me making lots of Christmas decorations using it!

If you would like to purchase any of the items I have used here, then please do contact me, or you can go direct to my easy to use online store!

Oh, nearly forgot...the sketch!


Thanks for having a look here today... I can't wait to see your creations! :)



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card Lizy, love the silver star. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, gorgeous colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lizy.the dimension on your star is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this star Lizy - it's on my order this month! Love your colour combo too!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really wonderful card... so simple.. but perfect.
    Hugs, Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, Lizy! It's so striking and your colour choices are excellent. Your blog is looking a little strangely linked in though. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts