Tuesday 22 October 2013

25% off on Stampin' Up! Stamps, PLUS, new dies!!

Good morning (just about!) crafty fans!
How are you? I hope I haven't woken you up, but if I have, that's because I have some VERY exciting Stampin' Up! news!

25% off Stamp Sets!
Yes, you have read that right! As part of their 25th Anniversary celebrations, Stampin' Up! have chosen 25 of their most popular stamp sets and reduced them by 25%! Wood mount and clear mount are both in the offer, where available. This is a really great opportunity to grab those sets that have been on your wishlist for a while...I know there are a few that (were) on mine...they are now ordered and on their way to me! Yup, I'm that quick!! 


I suspect this will be a very popular promotion so don't hesitate to place your order before they go on lengthy backorder (or worse, sell out!)


Brand New Dies!!!
Oh yes, there's more! 
Today also sees the much anticipated release of the fabulous Thinlits Card Dies! 


They are a breeze to use and really make light work of creating flip cards! Again, I suspect these are going to be a very popular addition to shopping baskets all over the place!

You can purchase your stamp set and Thinlits Card Dies here in my online shop, and when you do, you can add yourself to this month's Mystery Hostess and it could be you I'm calling on 1st November to tell you that you have extra hostess credits to spend! 

Phew...so much excitement is enough for one day I'm sure!

Have a lovely Tuesday and I hope to here from you soon! :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lizy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts