Tuesday 27 August 2013

Heartfelt Sympathy

Hello!! How are you all, my lovely followers? I am hopefully back in the world of blog after a lovely few days break. I took Keiran camping last weekend, then we went to Bolton's Food Festival on Monday, and today we have walked for miles and finished off with a lovely Indian meal, slightly spoiled by the entire lot of drivers from our local cab firm having a row in the very beautiful restaurant! Still, we got our meal free! ;)

So once Keiran went to bed, I decided to fit in some much needed crafting, and came up with this...


I have used the gorgeous Hostess only set, Simply Sketched and stamped it in Calypso Coral, then filled with Crisp Cantaloupe.


The embossed panel is created using the new Pretty Print EF from the upcoming Seasonal catalogue (available to order from as of 29th August...not long now!) I gently coloured the edges with Crisp Cantaloupe using a Sponge Dauber, as I also did on the main panel. I finished with a butterfly from Papillon Potpourri.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Stamp - Simply Sketched
Ink - Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe
Embossing - Pretty Print EF
Punch - Bitty Butterfly
Other - Sponge Dauber, Stamp-a-ma-jig

If you would like to get your hands on any of the Hostess sets, or any of the new upcoming products, please do contact me for details of how!

Challenges

Thanks so much for bearing with me recently. I hope I will be a little more on the ball again now!




5 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I love the coral colors. Some of my favorite. Thank you for joining us at PTT. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful and delicate lizy.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I love the colouring on your main image and the delightful touch of the butterfly.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the soft colors and lightly inked edges. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colors & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sponging really highlights the embossing. Your card has a wonderful delicate feel to it. It's simply overall gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS - Colours and Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts