Wednesday 1 May 2013

This And That...

Good morning!
Ooooh I'm excited!! Have you seen the newest release from Stampin' Up?? Here it is....are you ready???

Well first of all let me ask you something. Do you go on holiday, save up all your ticket stubs, receipts, little memorable items etc, with the intention of scrapbooking them when you get home, only to lose half of them before you get home, or just never get round to it? 

Or, like me, you have kids and you fancy scrapbooking with them and again, you save everything, but just never get round to actually doing anything with all the bits you save?

Well then, this is perfect for you!!


This And That is a totally gorgeous scrap booking journal and lots of totally yummy papers, stickers, Washi Tape and a fab date stamp to go with it! It is a brilliantly handy size for portable scrapbooking, anywhere!! 

Check out this little video...


The journal itself is £9.95, or you can get the whole kit with a massive 15% off at only £29.95!! This special offer is only available until 31st May, so grab yours now while you can get this awesome discount!! You can see all the lovely products in the bundle here.

If you would like to order yours now, please do contact me and be one of the first to own this wonderful kit! 

Don't forget that if you place an order for £250, or host your own party with sales of  £250 you get a whopping £65 worth of hostess freebies!! So please do get in touch...I'd love to throw you a party!

Right, I'm off to order my This & That....my first attempts at scrapbooking are to begin soon so watch this space!!

1 comment:

  1. This & That looks amazing Lizy. I could be tempted lol!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts