Monday 13 May 2013

A Pretty Thank You

Good morning :)
I have a card I made relatively quickly last night, after I had posted my Hap-Bee Birthday card. It seems I had a stroke of creative genius lol!


I have used the Oh Hello stamp set from the Spring/Summer catalogue. The card blank is River Rock and I stamped the oval onto it before cutting an oval aperture out of Whisper White using the matching Ovals Collection Framelits. 


The sentiment is stamped onto vellum and cut out using a die from Apothecary Accents Framelits, and I attached it using Crystal Accents, just under where the gems are. I finished with more gems, which were actually added to cover up one tiny little ink smudge!

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White, River Rock
Stamps - Oh Hello
Ink - River Rock, Regal Rose, Elegant Eggplant, Crumb Cake
Framelits - Apothecary Accents, Ovals Collection

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order £250 of products and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £155 of goodies for only £99!!Contact me or see here for more details!

Challenges

See you tomorrow! :)

6 comments:

  1. I really missed you on Saturday Lizy but we'll do it again soon! Love this card with that gorgeous sentiment on vellum and the gems look great! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Lizy and fab colour combo!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lizy. Love how you've coloured the sentiment with two colours and stamped it on vellum.

    I'm having a lovely day off today but still not managed to achieve anything!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome design with the chevrons and vellum sentiment...sooo pretty!!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous lizy.really elegant design and I love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love your take on the sketch, and I love the cut-oval. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts