Sunday 28 April 2013

Zesty Birthday!

Good morning!
Here is one of the cards I made yesterday after it started raining whilst I was trying to plant some seeds....don't think I'm ever going to grow anything this year! :/


I have very simply made a 1cm thick frame out of Crumb Cake, coloured the Stacks of Wishes Hostess stamp in Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie, and finished with a triplet of nail gems. A very sweet and simple card...great to have in the stash, just in case!

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Stamp - Stacks Of Wishes (hostess)
Inks (markers) - Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie

If you would like to order any of these gorgeous items please do contact me!
I'm working today so I'm off now...see you tomorrow!




10 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this card Lizy. As you say a good card to have "just in case." Love the zesty colours.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so perfectly clean, simple but very effective, Lizy. I love it and you're wise, to have some of those 'just in case' cards! Love the way you've coloured each line of the sentiment in a different colour. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Lizy, love the colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizy

    Thanks for your comment on my blog and thanks for the link to yours, I'm following you now (in a non-scary kind of way lol!)

    Your cards are gorgeous! Loving all the CAS inspiration, thanks for sharing honey :o)

    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the white and kraft with the subtle pops of color! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card hun, love the colours of your sentiment!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The simplicity of this design really focuses the eye on the colours you've used for your words - I love it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous lizy.really fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card, Lizy, the sentiment looks great in these colors! thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts