Tuesday 2 April 2013

Get well music

Good evening!
I have a get well card here for a commission, with the theme of banjos and music.


The image is from Google images and I turned it sepia in Irfanview. The papers are from my stash, and I finished with some die cut notes and Card Candi.

Challenges
Paper Craft Crew - #35
PCCCS035-sketch
Nana Vic's Challenges - Anything Goes
The Crafty Blogger's Network - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Anything Goes

In case your interested, I have some Lili of The Valley and other stamps for sale...please have a peek on the page on my top bar and get in touch if you would like to buy any!

Goodnight!

5 comments:

  1. Lizy, what a great card for any Music Lover. Fantastic use of our sketch. Thanks for joining in at the Paper Craft Crew challenge. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the music theme of this card also the simplicity of it too makes it look very elegant. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Cards by Lady Anne

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for someone who's into music, Lizy. Love how you've done it in sepia.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card lizy.fab image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card, love the simplicity of it, thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts