Wednesday 6 February 2013

Canary Love!

Good morning!
Yay the sun is finally shining! It's cold, but it's bright, and that's how I like it! :)

I have a nice girly card for you today...kind of more like my original fussier style of card, though still a little bit CAS...


I have used Canary Love from Saturated Canary...it's AGES since I coloured one of these lovelies in, but I loved it! I think it was somewhat helped by the fact that I now have all the original Flexmarkers, thanks to the fabulous Jen! She bought me them for my birthday yesterday! :) So now I can get the hair looking so much better!


I embellished very simply with a rose made from seam binding and used a Die-Namics flourish. The sentiment is Pink Petticoat and the coloured card is Stampin' Up! Pool Party, which I won from Cardmaking & Papercraft as my Advent Calendar was featured as their star letter!

This is what I won...


How cool is that? And it arrived on my birthday too!! :)

Challenges
saturated canary digi

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Canary, she is colored perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Lizy. Love the image, your colouring is fabulous and love the simplicity of the design too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful lizy.gorgeous soft colours and I love the sc image.belated happy birthday too hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, love the colours and sweet image...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card hun and love the use of the challenge colours, thanks for joining us at saturated canary, its lovely to have you big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizy
    Fabulous card ... Love the sweet image... Congrats on your yummy prizes.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is really pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining our SC Challenge.
    Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts