Tuesday 18 December 2012

Sale-A-Bration sneek peek #1

Hello!
Are you excited???
I am!!!
Why?
Because I have new Sale-A-Bration goodies!! 
Of course, if you've popped over from my other blog, you'd know that! If not, don't worry....I'm going to be showing you a sneak peek of some of the items over the next few days!

Here is my first one...
Isn't it fab?? It's one of a set called Feeling Sentimental...there are 4 stamps in this set. I stamped it on Crumb Cake using Cherry Cobbler. 

A close up...
I don't have a sewing machine so I drew white lines around my panels, then pierced along the lines to look like stitching. 

Products used:
 Card - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red & Bashful Blue
Stamp - Feeling Sentimental
Embellishments - Mini Brads
Other - Uni-ball gel pen, paper piercing tool

Challenges

The Sale-A-Bration products will be exclusively available FREE with each purchase of £45...so if you spend £90 you can choose two items FREE, £135 gets you three items FREE, etc. 


If you would like me to order any of these items for delivery right 
to your door (who wouldn't?), please contact me on 07915 698577
or email me on lizyshouseofcards@mail.com

Ok more tomorrow! :)


10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love that stamp, and what a great idea to pierce through a drawn line. I thought it was actually sewn! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Lizy, this is fab. Love the image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous in its simplicity! LOVE the stitching and the tiny pearl detail! I hope you're able to join me at Technique Tuesday for our Faux Tile challenge this month! Happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic image, so unique. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful!! I love that stamp!! I was in England in Sept and took lots of pics of the phone boxes!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have done with the sketch...love your new SU! stamp too! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches...Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely....a great way to use those new SAB stamps! So glad you could play with the CQC colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!! If I showed that to my 14 year old daughter, she'd equate it to One Direction!! LOL. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, Lizy, I too love that new stamp! So happy you joined in the fun at the colourQ this week! Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Lizy! I love the added touch of faux stitching around the edges and those 3 little brads. Thanks for joining us this week at still addINKtive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts