Tuesday 18 December 2012

Bloomin' Marvellous! (SNEAK PEEK!)

Good evening all!
Ooooh I'm VERY excited! My new stash of Stampin' Up! goodies arrived yesterday and I've finally had a chance to play with them tonight! And it includes some of the new EXCLUSIVE Sale-A-Bration products too! 
I have used one of the sentiments here on this card but if you would like to see more, I shall be blogging them HERE on my new blog over the next few days! 
I have used some brads I found whilst trying to make space to put all my new goodies!

A close up of the sentiment...
Isn't it fab?? Love it! Such a Yorkshire saying...my Dad says it all the time!

Challenges

Right, I think it's time for a cuppa!
Don't forget, pop on over to my new blog for details of the new Stampin' Up! products!


6 comments:

  1. What a sweet sentiment, I can see why you like and used it! Thanks for joining us this week at Wicked Wednesday!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore the simplicity of this card, it is so hard to create this type of card as we tend to put too much on. So well done. Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how sweet is this card! Lovely elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lizy.fab cas design and great sentiment ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'day Lizy, wow you've done an amazing job of keeping this card CAS. The sentiment is sure to be one that you'll use over and over.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's and good luck with the draw. I hope we see you again next challenge.
    *Hugs* ~ Nana Vic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card you made with the flowers and great sentiment! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Vickie's challenge!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts