Saturday 3 November 2012

Sketch Saturday #232 with Saturated Canary!

Hellooooo!
How was your Halloween? Spooktacular I hope? We had a few trick or treaters, and Keiran enjoyed going out himself too, but I think the highlight was going to the Halloween Disco last night! So funny watching 8-11 year old lads dancing! Keiran had a fab time too!

Anyway, it's my turn to host over at Sketch Saturday and this week I'm thrilled to have Saturated Canary as our sponsor!


Krista is offering 2 images to the lucky winner! Krista has also agreed to be my guest designer for November so do pop over to Sketch Saturday and take a look at what she has created, and the rest of our fab DT, and maybe get inspired to enter yourself!

my sketch
my card

I used Party Hardy and coloured her with Promarkers. The paper is some of Jen's and the ribbon is from my stash. Oh and I added a bit of liquid pearls to her dress.

Challenges


4 comments:

  1. love how you used the paper hun xxx...

    jen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, love the layout and the colours are perfect for our challenge this week.

    Thanks for joining us at MMCS.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lizy.i love your bright colours and sweet sc image :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizy,
    Thanks for playing in our Patterned Paper Challenge this week at Card Crafters Circle. Love all your layers,embellishments and the card colour combination,wonderful card!
    Hugs Trish xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts