Tuesday 2 October 2012

Thinking Of You


Hello, again!
I've had a really productive evening today! Here is yet another card I made, with more butterflies.

The DP is Wild Rose Studio Butterfly Garden, the sentiment is WRS Everyday Greetings and I finished by stamping and cutting out one of the WRS butterflies from the Wedding Butterflies stamp set. All of this stuff was free from my magazine subscription would you believe?! I matted the papers onto the gorgeous shimmery pink card from Anna Marie Designs.

Challenges

Ok, I am giving up for now! Promise!
Hope the rest of your evening is a good one :)
Lizy x

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the paper and layout and the little butterfly is a perfect finishing touch.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is wonderful! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Lizy and love the layout!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful lizy.gorgeous pretty design and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizy,
    This is a perfect card for our Pastel's Challenge. So pretty. Thank you so much for joining at at TPC this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week and enter my giveaway!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/10/52-card-pickup-week-40-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card Lizy..such soft pretty colours and love the little butterflies, so pretty.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts