Friday 26 October 2012

Sparkle and (lots of) Bling for Christmas!

Good afternoon!
It's gorgeous here today! Even got my washing out!
We had a lovely day in Lytham yesterday with my friend Elaine, walking our holiday doggy and enjoying the fine weather, and we even came back through Blackpool Illuminations, listening to the Train gig on Radio 2...a very pleasant day! Today, we are going to visit Jackie in Rochdale...wow it has been such a hectic week off lol! 

Anyway, the reason you're here...a card I made using my new Woodware stamp set I got off Mandi during her clearout...I think she still has some stuff for sale...bargain prices too!


I have simply filled the stamped holes with gems, glitter, peel-offs and raindrops. The ribbon is from my stash.

Challenges

Ok...best get ready for a dog walk! :)
Bye for now...
Lizy x

12 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love all of the detail. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - such a beautiful ribbon - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 95 - hope to see you again soon - new challenge starts tomorrow morning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty card!! I love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizy it was so lovely seeing your name pop up and having you join in with our challenge and what a beauty it is too, love all those gems and the colours are gorgeous
    Thank you so much for sharing with us this week
    Wendi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a Beautiful card using lovely shades of blue and love that ribbon you have used .Thanks for playing along at OSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lizy.love all the bling and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fantastic ! Simple and clean card as I like !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and "Bonne Chance" !

    hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La, good luck
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and a fab sketch thanks for sharing at WIllow Sketchie this week.

    kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love how you created this card like the sketch, the blue color and glitter.. Great JOb!~
    Thanks for joining us at WSC this week.
    Good Luck~!
    -Sony WSC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, I love blue!!!
    Great way you have filled ind the circles with different stuff.
    Thank you for playing in our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts