Thursday 23 August 2012

Simply Stamped Wedding card

Good evening!
I opened my laptop to reply to an email tonight, and a sketch from Simply Stamping Challenges popped up at me...I'd had the page open thinking 'I really must get around to making a card for that as I love the sketch'! So here it is :)


I borrowed this Stampin' Up! set from Jen at the weekend...it's called Love & Laughter. I stamped the cake with Emboss clear, then embossed with Seafoam WOW EP. The border punch is Woodware Lever Ribbon Heart and the sentiment is from the same stamp set. I finished with a few gems from my stash. I think this sketch really lent itself well to this card design!
That's it from me tonight...gonna go make a cuppa now I think :)
Goodnight!
Lizy x

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizy, love the black/white.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful and elegant wedding card. The embossing looks stunning on the black. I also love your heart border.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, looks great in monochrome. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lizy, monochrome look is so classy! Can I ask you to maybe consider changing the background colour on your blog, cos I can't read some of the writing, particularly the bit about yourself! Love your cards! ...Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wedding cards should be decent and captivating like this, perfectly designed...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, SO SO classy - what an elegant wedding card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Simply Stampin' and I hope you join us again soon!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant card Lizy, black and white is the perfect compliment to your stamped, embossed image! Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Lizy on making the Top 3 at Simply Stampin' Challenge this week! Pop on over and grab the banner for your side bar! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous and elegant card! Thanks for joining us over atCupcake Craft Challenge this week!Good luck!Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card! thanks for joining in at My Mums Craft Shop challenge this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts