Saturday 18 August 2012

Less Is More - Tearing

Good morning LIMettes!
I've missed you! I've not entered the challenge for a couple of weeks as I just haven't been feeling very inspired at all. Just generally, no mojo unless I really have to have it, like for a DT card or a commission. Even visiting Jen last night didn't help very much....I had been hoping I'd left my mojo there the last time I visited but, no. 

However, I have made a card this morning, for Less Is More's Tearing challenge, so tell me what you think :)

This was made entirely using free Nitwit papers and stamp from an old issue of Simply Homemade. The only non freebie I used was Old Olive Stampin' Up! marker for the stamp and the stitching.
Ok, work, gym and bowling....another busy day!
Have a fab Saturday...looks like it could be a sunny one!
Lizy x

19 comments:

  1. I love it Lizy. I just made a mess today lol! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get times like that frequently Lizy. I can knock out commissioned cards, but, then it comes to LIM ones and I'm stumped
    Great to see you again, you were missed
    Your card is SO fab n funky
    Love it!
    Have a good week

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lizy
    I know mhat you mean about your Mojo gone ... Think we all have that at times .... Fabby card ...
    Enjoy your day ....
    Hugs sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sweet! You've such lovely paper for the heart, so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Lizy :-) this is so very pretty, I love the folk art look of this :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x(no9)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet card , hope your mojo comes back soon , so horrid when it wanders off .
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this one! so sweet!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is a lovely card. Love the papers and the images. The colours fit perfectly.
    Today was real sunny overhere (bit too warm for my taste) with a lovely long evening outside.

    Marrigje

    ReplyDelete
  9. The card is too cute and the color combo is fabulous. My mojo has been missing for a while too! Hope you get yours back soon...although by the look of this cute card, you might have already found Mr. Mojo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Lizy - fab bit of paper tearing. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, elegant card. hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. We all get times when creativity leaves us, so try not to worry too much. Judging by this lovely card, it's coming back already!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is a great card and perfect for the LIM challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fab card, it looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Hope you find your mojo!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so sorry that I'm late in visiting this week, but I have been on a wonderful cruise to Norway where I didn't have very good Internet coverage!
    Thanks so much for your lovely contribution!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts