Saturday 25 August 2012

Less is More - 3-2-1- go!

Good Morning!
Well it's a while since I woke up, raring to get crafting on a card for Less Is More! Hopefully this means the return of my long lost mojo! :)
So this week, Chrissie and Mandi have set us a recipe, and they have gone for
3-2-1
So the idea is to use 3 of something, 2 of something else and 1 of another thing. Well here's what I came up with...

I have used 3 squares, one stamped with one of the flowers from Stampin' Up! Simply Soft, one embossed with SU! Square Lattice EF, and one embossed with an embossing folder I've had for ages...no name, sorry. I used 1 ribbon from Ladybug Crafts Ink, and finished with 2 pearls from my stash.

As well as Less is More, I am also entering this into Simply Stamping's Colour Challenge, which is to use Pretty In Pink, Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Very Vanilla. I was totally thrilled to discover this morning that I got the top 3 at Simply Stampin with this card...
Thank you so much! :)

Ok, I'm off to Sincerely Your at Leigh today...I may be hanging around the Craftbug stall alot as Jen is helping out on there, so do stop to say hello if you're there! :)
Byeeee!
Lizy x

20 comments:

  1. it's a gorgeous card, love that layout, looks so effective!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LIM card Lizy, what a super design.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card. The embossed panels give it added interest and the delicate colours are so pretty.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Lizy. Really pretty card.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are really lovely!
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizy
    Fabulous card..... Love you blog and now i can read it !!
    Hugs sylvie xxxxx
    ,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lizy, love the layout and fab image
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific card Lizy
    superb layout
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Lizy. I love the colours :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the layers built on top of each other with different textures! Thanks for joining in the SSC! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Lizy, fab layout and layering! Thanks so much for joining us again at Simply Stampin' and I hope we see you again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous card. I love the square layering and how the stamp image stands out aganist the white background. Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards Lizy. I love the layout and the embossing on the two panels.

    TFS
    CaroleC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Lizy, I love the layout and the flower stamp is so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful and elegant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely, delicate card Lizy! I like the different detail you have used on your layered squares! Thanks for joining us at Simply Stamping' Challenge this week! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts