Wednesday 8 August 2012

Crafting for All Seasons #33

Good afternoon all!
Well, as this post goes live, I shall be a 'lady what lunches'! I am making the most of my week of freedom whilst Keiran stays with his Dad! I have earned it though....I worked hard blitzing my house all day Monday! 

Anyway, over at Crafting For All Seasons, we have another challenge and this time it's

BRIGHT COLOURS!

We are sponsored this week by


The stamps are Stampin' Up! Bright Blooms and I have used SU markers to stamp them. The ribbon is also SU.

Challenges

Ok...back to lunch...see you soon!
Lizy x

13 comments:

  1. I love how you used the ribbon for a shelf for the beautiful vases! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizy: So glad you joined us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #19 - "Anything Goes". Your card is beautiful--I love clean and simple--make your flowers POP!!!!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the CAS design. Enjoy your peaceful week, I have one of those coming up in a couple of weeks! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card very elegant thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply stunning lizy.gorgeous design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours on this! Thank you for joining Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and simple! Thanks for joining in with Craft Your Passion this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I love this idea - that's seriously cool!

    thanks so much for joining us over at CUYL!

    xo Martina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Fabulous design and colours. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck, Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fab, simple card, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply beautiful card, Lizy..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge#19 DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pies this time. Crafty hugs. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts