Wednesday 1 August 2012

CAS Christmas card

Good evening and happy Yorkshire Day! 
I have had the most awesome day at Knowsley Safari park with my friend Emma, Keiran and his 2nd cousin Sophie...they have had so much fun together!

And here is a card I made last night, this time using sketch #22 from Retro Sketches

I have used the colours from the Dynamic Duos challenge this week which are
 Now I know it's had to see the Crumb Cake, but it is there I promise! I originally stamped a fab Christmas tree (in Crumb Cake) on the card, but it was way too small and flat, so to rescue the card, I added a Marianne Die Cut tree over the top, allowing the stamped tree to show underneath. I finished with the scrap of ribbon, a snowflake charm, and some dark brown glitter.

Thanks for looking...I may see you tomorrow!
Lizy x

3 comments:

  1. What a neat idea to put a die cut over the stamped image. Thanks for joining in at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Christmas card, Lizy! I really like the sparkly detail on the tree. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Lizy, great design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts