Sunday 3 June 2012

Less IS More - Red, White & Blue

Good evening LIMettes!!
How are we all?
Ok, first of all, an explanation for being MIA in last week's challenge! I woke with totally NO mojo last Saturday, and then went on my holiday to Wales on the Monday so I never had chance to make a shaped card. And the reason I am so late this week is the same reason really...no mojo! But it came back today, hopefully for more than a little visit lol!

So here is a card I have come up with this evening...

The flower die is Sizzix Stampin Up! and the embossed edge is Sizzix Stampin Up! Edgelits. The middle of the flower is just a scrap of ruffled red ribbon I had lying around. I finished with 3 gems from my stash.
I have some ideas for more red, white and blue cards, so check back later this week! :)
Bye for now!
Lizy x



21 comments:

  1. Thanks for your reaction on my blog! Your card is also a beauty, that flower is gorgeous!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell from your stunning card that you've got no "mojo". I looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Lizy
    Great to see you back again
    You have been discussed..lol
    Missed you
    Your card is FAB, that daisy looks terrific
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you again this week Lizy!
    This looks fab.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the flower.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizy I wondered where you were. Love the card hope your mojo stays xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. No mojo? Well your card proves you wrong lol...love the flower..have joined you as a member of ur blog...♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have found your mojo again although looking a your card I wouldn't have thought it. Missing.
    A stunning card. A real WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lizy, pleased to see you back with mojo returned. daisy makes a fab rosette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply gorgeous Lizy.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the flower - it has given me an idea for a similar die I have - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea Lizy, the flower is fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great LIM card Lizzy. The colours are perfect for this weekend.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks very pretty with that colorful flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had a lovely time in Wales Lizy and got your batteries recharged! It certainly looks like it with this gorgeous card - I love the embossed edge and that patriotic looking flower. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just fab Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The daisy looks wonderful in three colours! Awesome CAS card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Lizy - you've certainly got your mojo back! I knew I was right in putting that SU edgelit on my wish list....... it's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really pretty card Lizy. The daisy looks fab in red, white and blue. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts