Monday 18 July 2011

Butterfly Wedding

Good Morning!
Ok I know, another butterfly lol!
This is a commissioned wedding card and the brief was blue and butterflies. So this is using a Craft Robo file I bought from Crafts U Print (the link is at the top of my page) and a Spellbinders die along the bottom.

I also used a fancy corner punch and finished with gems. 
Tip - I couldn't find exactly the right colour shimmery card so I printed blue onto white shimmery card by insert a shape into a Word document and colour filling it!

This is another entry into 

Thanks for looking! :D
Lizy x

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely delicate butterfly Lizy, this is gorgeous!
    Thank you.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lazy
    Wow!
    love it ... You can't go wrong with butterflies... Lazy can read the red writing but not the blue .... Or is it me ......
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful butterfly Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts