Monday 30 January 2012

Spotty Birthday

Good morning all!
I'm just here to blog a card I have very quickly made for a birthday today.

I have simply used up a little piece of spotty Back to Basics paper I had on my desk, and added a ribbon, a Pink Petticoat sentiment (freebie from a mag) and a Martha Stewart butterfly. I have made it to follow the sletch at Less Is More this week.

I have just dropped Keiran off for his first day at pre-school, and surprisingly, no tears! Well, not from him anyway! ;)
Doesn't he look smart in his first ever uniform?! 

Ok, time for me to go to work...see you all later!
Lizy x

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Lizy. Hope you both survive Keiran's first day at pre-school. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty pastels!
    Thanks so much Lizy!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific Lizy, your little Keiron looks super too

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Lizy. love the colours and he does look very smart indeed!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just come across your blog and had a little look around. this is a stylish looking card. I have become your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your crafting
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply glorious - I love to see how differently the CAS cards turn out even when we're all working from the same sketch - don't you?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizy - such a cute card, love the polka dots and sheer ribbon. Lovely to see so many different cards even though we all started with the same sketch! Hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts