Sunday 8 January 2012

Have a Happy Day!

Good evening!
Well....I have apparently had an overdose of the creative juices as I have made yet another card today!



Ok yes this is another Lili Of The Valley image! I know I use them alot , but I have so many stamped that I never seem to get round to using so I have made a promise to myself that I'm going to get them used up this year! Along with all the digis I have printed waiting to be used lol!
Anyway, I've coloured with Promarkers, used Nitwit papers, and a Papermania sentiment. The clouds were done using Bev Rochester's technique with chalks rather than ink. This is because I only have one stamped image of this particular stamp so I couldn't use a mask and chalk is easy to rub off where I don't want it. It does give a much more subtle effect though, but I like it :)

Challenges
Thanks for looking! :)
Lizy x

9 comments:

  1. Love how you have grounded him with the grass xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Lizy, love it! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the colours & the image is so sweet!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely image, I love the colouring :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Lizy, fab colouring!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - love how you've coloured the image! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable male card, beautiful coloring and love the papers you chose. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card,lovely image and I love the papers and colours...Thanks for joining in with us at Cards for Men,hope to see you next time....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that cute image. Great card. Thank you for taking part this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts