Sunday 4 December 2011

Pearl Anniversary

Good morning!
Well the market didn't go as well as I had hoped yesterday but it wasn't too bad. I now only have a few commissions left to make after today, plus my family cards, some blog hop cards and DT cards....then I can relax in time for Christmas LOL!
This is another one of the commission cards I made last week......

Computer printed sentiment, glittery matting card (not that it shows on the photos), Memory Box corner die and pearl from the stash. A simple but very pretty card, I think! :)
Challenges......
By for now! :)
Lizy x

9 comments:

  1. I love the simple sophistication of this card.

    Thanks for joining in with the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner Lizy, fab corners!

    Thanks again for joining us at LCI and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, love those corners...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lizy,so jealous of that stunning die! this is another perfect card for our "WOW" challenge this week at LCI, thanks again for joining us,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Lizy. I love the simple elegance!

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge blog this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Posh Cat Crafts
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lizy - this is SO fabulous! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card. Just love those memory dies. Love the white on white with the pearls. Thanks for joining in the fun at Anything Goes, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Lizy, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is so pretty , love those die cut corners
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts