Thursday 10 November 2011

Flowers for Grandma

This is a card that Keiran helped me make for my Mum's (his Grandma's) 65th Birthday.


The kitty is a Lili Of The Valley stamp, coloured with Promarkers, of course! The papers are various digi ones, including Pink Petticoat 'For Her', and the ribbon is from my stash. We finished with some glitter on the purple flowers.
Keiran presented his Grandma with this card with great pleasure, and she loved it! :)
I am entering this into the following challenges......
Thanks for looking! :)
Lizy x

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Lizy, gorgeous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Lizy. That is one cute image... great coloring too. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lizy,love this image and your papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma Cardz challenges this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Lizy, love the colours. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card - I really love this stamp so much. Thanks for joining us on LOTV this week xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts