Monday 31 October 2011

Ooh La La Stitching challenge.

Good evening all!
Well I should have posted this card first thing this morning but as most of you know I have been very unwell this weekend and unable to really do anything. I went to the doctor this morning thought and was told that I have tonsillitis and prescribed Penicillin and Ibuprofen......thank goodness for medicine.....I already feel 100% better than I did! And thanks to the Ibuprofen I can eat again too as my throat has stopped hurting!
Anyway, back to the challenge at Ooh La La this week, which is
STITCHING
Now I do tend to use faux stitching on my cards from time to time but I thought I would try actual stitching onto the card for a change.

All the stitching was done by hand as I don't have a machine, and though it was time consuming, it was quite therapeutic and rewarding! The image and background papers are from Ooh La La All Dressed Up cd-rom, the lace and pins from my stash. I left a sentiment off because I thought this would be great for all sorts of occasions......and it also fits into the One Stop Craft Challenge - No Sentiment challenge.
Well I now have to crack on for my market on Saturday...I have lost 3 days of work through illness and I'm now very behind! See you all soon :)
Lizy x

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! LOVE that hand stitching too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card, love the stitching and the muted tones.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fab hun, hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stitching Lizy and love the image! Hope you feel better soon!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. my goodness! this card is so awesome!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts