Friday 7 October 2011

A Little Football

Good afternoon all!
I have two cards for you today. The first is for a friend's Son's birthday. 

The image is Footballer Jack from Pollycraft and is coloured with Promarkers. The papers are all Nitwit - Candle Cakes Solids and Candle Cakes Too. The sentiment is printed and I finished with a handmade Football Card Candi! Oh and the ribbon is of a lovely golden chocolate rabbit I got (and ate!) some time ago.
Hope you like it! I'm entering it into the following challenges.......

4 comments:

  1. Lily, this is lovely, I'm sure Scott will love it!
    Thanks for sharing your darling creation with us at The Crafty Pad in our One For The Boys Challenge this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card for Scott Lizy !!

    thanks for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am a sucker for a Pollycraft image AND adore Nitwits, so your card is already a winner in my eye! Thanks for playing in THE CRAFTY PAD challenge this week.
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH to cute:) I have nephews and a niece that are Soccer refs. Thank you for Joining us for Anything goes with a Twist at Craft your Passion Challenges. Good Luck and Have a great week:)

    Melissa

    expressionwithearthspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts