Monday 17 October 2011

Let It Snow for Ooh La La challenge #91

Good morning!
Well there weren't an awful lot of entries into our Sympathy challenge last week but the entries we did have were beautiful! It was tough picking a top 3.......I don't know how the other girls have managed when there have been many more entries! 
And now it's time for a new challenge at Ooh La La and the theme for this fortnight is

My card is made using an easel card from the Boys To Men Cd and I have just added a few 'blingy' bits and some snow for texture.
Hope you like it! :)
Lizy x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lizy. Thanks for picking me in your top 3 :) Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Lizy,I love easel cards.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts