Thursday 27 October 2011

Fairy Christmas

Good afternoon all!
Well as some of you know I've been a little under the weather over the last week or so. Thanks for all the good wishes from everyone, and I am now feeling alot more like myself! :) I spent last week colouring some images in at work to try and bump start my mojo again, and I think it's worked! Annoyingly, too late to enter some challenges but hey ho......a new week and new challenges right? :)
So here is a card I have made this morning......

This cute stamp is Christmas Dance from Lilli Of The Valley, coloured with Promarkers and glittered. The background is a gorgeous piece of organza I got cheap from Hobbycraft, I think. The flowers are made from the same material. The ribbon is again a cheapy from somewhere, probably HC and the other papers are just embossed from my stash.
Challenges
Thanks for looking :)
Lizy x

11 comments:

  1. Lizy this is such a pretty card! Love the layout and image! Thankyou for being a Cutie Pie Chaenger! Woo, Hazel kb4 & Lindy Loo (poorly girls)! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lizy - sweet image and love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lizy, so pretty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweet image and fab colouring! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card I love the soft colours and the embossing is Gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with us at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice to see you again. I think this is my most favourite card of the one's I have seen recently on your blog. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Cutie Pie Challenge,
    Hugs
    H and Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is really pretty! Love the soft purple and silver together! Great layout too! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card thank you for playing the Charisma challenge this time, hope to see you play again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lizy, love how you have used my sketch :) Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts