Sunday 25 September 2011

Oh Sit Down...

Good afternoon all!
I am at Jen's having a fab crafting day after moving her craftroom last night! We've just had a lunch break and watched the launch of the Ooh La La Festive Funnies CD-ROM on Create & Craft and seen my samples on there! I had my cards on TV! lol! All the DT at OLLCB had their cards showcased and they're all just fab! :)
Anyway, back to the point of my blogging......cards! Here is one I have made this morning. It's my first ever Gorjuss card. I love how my colouring turned out, just not too sure about the actual card. Oh well......it's done now and here it is......

 This is Gorjuss Sitting from Sugar Nellie Stamps and is coloured with Promarkers (Crimson, Berry, Poppy, Sunkissed Pink, Almond, Marsh Green, Olive Green, Khaki, Umber, Warm Grey 5, 4, 3). The patterned papers are MME Bloom & Grow and the rest are from Jen's scrap draw. The flowers are also Jen's from Prima.
Challenges

I'd love to hear any comments on this card and how it could've been better.......I'm just not 100%  happy with it!
Lizy x


8 comments:

  1. Adorable card hun - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Thank you for entering our "Fall Colors" challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it turned out great and I love the color combo...looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at MMCS boys and girls challenge, good luck and hop you'll join us again

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet!! I love her gorgeous red dress!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely... thank you so much for joining us at the MTTC challenge this past week.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing with us in our "Fall Colors" challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    Love, Laura
    JSLDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful colors...and papers the image is adorable

    thanks for joining us at just some lines

    Tina
    jsldt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is lovely!
    Thanks for joining the Just Some Lines Saturday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts