Friday 23 September 2011

Baubles!

Hi all!
Well here is what may end up being my final submission into the Less Is More 1000 entries Anything Goes Challenge. Unless I get chance to make some more this evening......

This is a new stamp from Kars I bought from Hobbycraft on Wednesday. Thanks to Jenny M for her card using Kars stamps and telling me where to get them! I bought 8 lol!
Anyway, I just coloured with Promarkers, highlighted with glitter and mounted onto some shimmer card, also coloured with Promarkers to get the exact match! I haven't added a sentiment as yet, but I think I will add one on the panel, or maybe just underneath it......what do you think?
Only 300 entries to go to reach 1000!!
Lizy x

6 comments:

  1. Just fabulous

    Appreciate all your hard work this week Lizy
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous baubles - lovely colour selection

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lizzy ... this is wonderful. I really do love seeing pinks and lavenders on Christmas cards. Well done!!
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Lizy!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo I need that stamp too! lol I have so many but one more little one wont hurt!

    Lovely colours

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts