Tuesday 16 August 2011

Wedding Memory Box

Another one for this morning!
This one is a memory box I have made for my friends Nikki and Gav for their Wedding Memories, based on their wedding invitations.

The butterflies are a Tonic punch, the ribbon is Hobbycraft, and the blue shimmery paper is actually a coloured rectangle I inserted into Word then printed onto white shimmery card! 
I am entering this into......
Craft Your Passion - ABC (anything but a card!)
Flutterby Wednesday's - Open
Have a good day! :)
Lizy x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Craft your passion and good luck, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea, I am sure they will love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely idea, so pretty x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts