Monday 1 August 2011

Martini Nikki

And another post today! :D
I have a lot of cards for orders to make at the moment and wouldn't you know it, the backlight on my brand new laptop has gone already! Only had it a couple of months! So I have had it backing up all morning so I can take it in to be repaired/replaced.......flipping nightmare! Anyway, I am reduced to 'Baby' again (thank goodness I have a netbook!) so I have managed to make this card this morning. One down, approximately 9 to go lol!

Now first of all I apologise for the dodgy photography.......my camera screen broke when I dropped my handbag at a wedding last week :( So I can hardly see anything on screen now! What with that, my phone and my laptop, I think I have a full set of technical mush!
Anyway, the stamp is a Nikki & Friends one from Ladybug Crafts Ink. I have coloured her with Promarkers, added pearls, glitter and flocking (for the dog's pillow) and mounted in onto Purple shimmer card from Anna Marie designs. The ribbon is from a box of choccys and the background paper is from First Edition Love Letters paperstack. The sentiment was printed from the pc and the flowers are part of a Nestabilities set (not sure which though)
Hope you like it! I'm entering it into the following challenges......
Thanks for looking!
Lizy x

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lizy,I do so love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great colour combo too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stylish card Lizy :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful card. I love the colours and the image also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your image is so cool :-))) wow ! Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, image, colors, design - really lovely!
    Thanks for playing with us this week on Sketch Saturday.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, with such a fun image! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts