Wednesday 24 August 2011

BINGO! Crafting for all Seasons challenge #8

Good afternoon all!
Well what a lot of great entries into our last challenge, Tags! It has been really tough choosing our top 3! 
Anyway, onto this week's challenge.......BINGO!
The idea is to choose a line to incorporate into your card. I have made 2 cards for this challenge, the first is from our sponsor, The Stamping Boutique.

 The image is 'Noah's Ark' and as soon as I saw it I knew how I was going to colour it! I used Promarkers for this.I made a circular card, added 2 embossed circles for the background and a lilac gingham ribbon. I also made the sea out of tissue paper. I finished with the button flowers and some glossy and sparkly bits on the rainbow and windows.

The second card I've made is using one of the gorgeous FREE digis from Sliekjestamps

This little man has been coloured using Promarkers, and is mounted onto snowflake embossed card. I added some cotton wool for snow, Martha Stewart snowflakes, buttons and some ribbon. I really urge you to go over to Sliekjestamps and have a look at her blog and remember, all the digis are FREE!! :)
I am entering these cards into the following challenges........
 Hope you like these cards and hopefully I'll get chance to do some more crafting this week! :)
Lizy x


6 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Lizy, love them both. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creations and a perfect card for the man in your life, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hun.... do love the snow on this one
    me xx
    p.s thanks for joining us at cards for men

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizy, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "no paper" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fab cards!! Love the shapes and your great colouring!! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your DT Entry, such a sweet card! Good Luck! Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts