Tuesday 19 July 2011

Thank You circles!

Good morning all! 
I have just quickly made this card for the Less Is More challenge of Circles. I needed a funky Thank You card anyway and I have never managed to make frames with my Nesties, mainly because I've been a bit scare of experimenting with my Joy machine as it jerks and kicks back alot. And I have had absolutely no 'joy' (no pun intended!) in getting it fixed or replaced! Anyway, I threw caution to the wind this morning and tried it with the magnetic mat I bought months ago and have never used! Here it is.It was inspired by Lynne's entry I saw when I was commenting the other day. Thank you Lynne! :)
All the card is from my extensive stash and I positioned them all on the card where I wanted them, then used Glossy Accents and a cocktail stick to add bits of glue here and there to glue them down. Then I just stamped my greeting! Easy but very effective, I think! :)
See you soon....got my 2nd driving lesson shortly! 
Lizy x

9 comments:

  1. FAB card and GOOD LUCK with the driving lessons too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Lizy. I`m pleased that my card inspired you to make this. You`ve positioned your circles much better than I managed to.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly is funky Lizy
    super colours, effective look
    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Like your idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card simple and stylish.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very effective Lizy! Good luck with the driving lessons!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnetic mats save so much worry about dies slipping, I wouldn't be without mine.
    Another fun card Lizy!
    Thanks
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts