Friday 29 July 2011

Christmas in July

Merry Christmas everyone!
Hehe nothing like making a Christmas card to put you in the festive mood, even in July! And 2 posts in one day! 


This lovely image is one of the new Christmas images from Pollycraft and is coloured with Promarkers (what else?!) I've embellished with Flowersoft, star gems, glitter, ribbon and Glossy Accents. Oh and a couple of handmade pressies, some old backing papers and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards. I have designed this to look like a living room......hope that comes across!
I am entering my card into the following challenges......
Bye for now! :)
Lizy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts