Sunday 19 June 2011

Pretty Pollycraft!

And here is my last card for today......not bad......I've made 5! :)


This one is another Pollycraft Digi - So Tall. They really are the cutest digis and a bargain at only 99p each! :D She is coloured with Promarkers, cut out and mounted using Nesties, and the card has been put together using the sketch from The Sweet Stop, where you have to make a circular card this week. I don't have any dies big enough to make shaped cards but I do have a craft compass so I used that to cut a 6x6 card into a circle. The backing paper is from my stash and the strip of DP is from the free Pink Petticoat paper stack in this week's Quick Cards. I used a Martha Stewart border punch to trim it. I added some seam binding from Ribbon Girl and finished with a bow, a sentiment from Papermania some Wild Orchid flowers and some faux stitching. Oh and I added glitter to the flowers and the centre of the sunflower.

I'm also entering this into the following challenges;
Pollycraft - Ribbon & Flowers

Night everyone!
Lizy x


7 comments:

  1. Sweet card Lizy. Love the cute image, the colors... the scallop circle inside... great take on the Sweet Stop sketch. Thank you for playing along with us. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling image and card! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at the sweet stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image & fab colour combo!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty Lizy and sweet image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable card!! Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card - I love the shape. Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts