Tuesday 12 April 2011

Little Acorn

Good evening!
I have been busy with the cards over the last couple of days, so time to post them I think! Here is the first one which is to enter into 2 challenges...
Lili of the Valley - Peach & Green
A Spoon Full of Sugar - All Creatures Great & Small

I was also going to enter it into Totally Gorjuss's Sketch challenge but I was too late!

The image is LOTV Little Acorn and I coloured it with Promarkers. I have used MME papers and finished with a simple greeting. I kept it simple cos I thought it looked best that way this time round.

Thanks for peeking :)
Lizy x

2 comments:

  1. Aw thats gorgeous Lizy, he is so cute xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is just so pretty, love the papers you have chosen for this one, thanks for joining in with our peach and green challenge at Lili of the Valley, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts