Sunday 10 April 2011

Golden Wedding

Hello again all!
I am back from a lovely children's party and a fun afternoon with my lovely son, and now I have time to post the couple of other cards I made this morning before the party.
Here is the first, made for someone for their friends' Golden Wedding Anniversary.

It is made on the same lines as my Ruby anniversary card, just with gold mirror card, flowers and foiling. The only difficulty I had was no gold heart charm, so I did my favourite trick and painted it gold with my gold Promarker!
I am entering it into Charisma Cardz challenge-Weddings/Anniversaries
Thanks for looking,
Lizy x

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Lizy xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Stunning!!
    I must get a golden promarker!
    Tanks for joining Charisma cardz this week.
    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cas card is so elegant and thanks for the promarker tip.Goodluck at Charisma this week.

    clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely BREATHTAKINGLY gorgeous! love it. elegant, classy, and totally perfect with the crisp white and gold. thanks so much for sharing your card with the Charisma Gals this week! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts