Thursday 28 April 2011

Classic Cars

Here are another couple of cards I've made for the LIM Off Centre challenge with some other stamps I picked up in Preston.



This is another fantastic set this time by Papermania. There are several fab vintage cars in the set and each comes with it's own name stamp too! I decided just to plainly stamp these images and not colour them in, mainly because I need to practice with them! However, I do rather like the plain stamping...it gives a little class I feel.....

Hmmm anyway I'm off to try and comment on loads of posts, then get an early night for the wedding of the decade....got the Bucks Fizz chilling....

Lizy x

8 comments:

  1. More great stuff LIzy.. I'll be watching tv all day tomorrow I expect!
    I can't wait!
    BLESS THEM BOTH!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second one is perfect Lizy
    Just super
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    Diva LIM
    Less is Mor

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great mens card Lizy :-) I agree, very classy.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful...they look great without colour! Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS cards Lizy - love the car images - ideal for the menfolk! Thanks for popping by and leaving a comment - I really appreciate it. Enjoy your Bucks Fizz and the Wedding tomorrow. I shall be watching too - I do hope the sun shines for them. Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Lizy, I especially love the cat one you did earlier xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE your Porsche card - so classic and stunning. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts